Compact automated laminator designed for lamination of smaller and middle-sized orders up to B2 format printed using offset and digital techniques.
• Automatic feeding head driven by servo-motor.
• Mechanical elements of feeding head and system of feeding rollers and swing stops for accurate feeding of single sheet.
• System of guiding plates to strengthen thin paper before lamination.
• The sensor indicating misfed sheet to prevent the film from sticking to the pressure roll.
• Fast heating of laminating roll using dry filling-free method.
• Laminating roll temperature is controlled by advanced regulation.
• Sheet overlap electronically set, being able to be changed even during the machine run.
• A wide range of operating parameters entered via touch screen.
• Pneumatic thrust adjustable on both ends of the pressure roll.
• Pressure cooling of pressure roll.
• Film unwinding with side regulation, mechanical brake and steel distribution roll.
Snapping and Stacking Section
• Adjustable decurling bar for sheet straightening after the lamination making their consequent stacking easier.
• The sheet separation is ensured by means of snapping roll. Its function is supported by film perforation and skewing wheel, which are part of supply.
• The perforator is located behind the pull rolls.
• Sheet stacking onto fixed unloading table with adjustable stops or onto jogging table.
• 1 Year Warranty
• Local installation and training from factory trained engineers