Industrial automated laminator designed for lamination of middle-sized and larger orders up to B1 format with speed to 50 m/min
Robust and reliable solution for on demand and commercial lamination, suitable for nonstop run.
• Two-system feeding head driven by servo-motor.
• Mechanical elements of feeding head and system of feeding rollers and swing stops for accurate feeding of single sheet.
• Side airblowers.
• System of guiding plates to strengthen thin paper before lamination.
• The sensor indicating misfed sheet to prevent the film from sticking to the pressure roll.
• Film unwinding by means of air shaft with side regulation, pneumatic brake and adjustable distribution roll.
• Fast heating of laminating roll using dry filling-free method.
• The temperature in five zones of the laminating roll is separately controlled using advanced PID regulation.
• Sheet overlap electronically set, being able to be changed even during the machine run.
• A wide range of operating parameters entered via touch screen.
• Pneumatic thrust adjustable on both ends of the pressure roll.
• Doubled and synchronised control of laminating and snapping unit for easier maintenance.
Snapping and Stacking Section
• Adjustable decurling bar for sheet straightening after the lamination making their consequent stacking easier.
• The sheet separation is ensured by means of snapping roll together with rotating knives and skewing wheel.
• Sheet stacking onto jogging table or automatic stacker.
• 1 Year Warranty
• Local installation and training from factory trained engineers