One Set Only BRAUSSE Folding Gluing Machine
Model: TB1350 – C3
|Max. Sheet Size||: 1350 mm W × 1100 mm L|
|Min. Sheet Size||: 145 mm W × 60 mm L|
|Max. Belt Speed||: 325 m/min|
|Overall Length||: 14770 mm|
|Overall Height||: 2000 mm|
|Overall Width||: 2000 mm|
|Main Motor||: 22Kw|
|Conveyor Motor||: 2.2Kw|
|Max Pumping Capacity||: 0.7m3/min|
|Total Weight||: 8500 Kg|
325m/min is the maximum belt speed the machine can reach when it is idle running. Actual working speed is subject to paper thickness, size, shape, quality and working environment, etc.
This machine is completed with:
• Ten individual adjustable feed belts ensure easy setup and smooth feeding.
• One speed controller for even spacing of blanks.
• Feeder start/stop can be controlled by remote controller at any operation area.
• Two standard feeder gates (30mm or 1.18’’ wide), one supporting feeder gate (30mm or 1.18’’ wide) for odd cartons and wide boxes.
• One lever-feeding gauge lifting mechanism makes easy adjustment of feeder belts.
• Hand crank for convenient feeder belt positioning.
• Two short supporters with wheel and two long supporters sustain the pile of blanks for perfect feeding.
• Four adjustable side guides.
• Vibration system for smooth and consistent feeding.
• Suction feeding system (Optional).
• Three carriers throughout with split upper carriers in pre-breaking section. This allows special compound folds such as interior, Z folds (pre-breaking sword can be put at the left side).
• Manual carrier-positioning system throughout the machine (for both carrier and upper belts).
• Top carriers have reinforced tops throughout for mounting accessories, which are single pinwrench adjustments. This allows for faster setup and makes the machine more ‘user friendly’.
• 4. Belt pre-break device on right side only.
• Three-carrier construction.
• Upper belt can be repositioned to accommodate protruding panels.
• Two sets conventional lower gluing pot (left and right side，6mm width) at final folding section.
• Two sets Mechanical upper gluing wheel system (8mm width) can be applied (Optional).
• Non-contact gluing system can be applied (Optional).
• Either non-contact gluing system (with 2 guns or more) or upper gluing wheel system (5.2mm width) must be applied when making lock-bottom boxes.
Heavy-duty compressed system for corrugated board
• Air-compressed cylinder system applied for corrugated board.
• Upper carrier driving system installed.
Final fold section
• Three-carrier construction.
• Folding guides and rollers can be mounted on middle carrier.
• One handle makes belt speed adjustable on both sides’ carriers.
• Loosening only one bolt can change the position of belt guide wheel.
• Extended the upper carrier to stable the delivery for wide boxes.
• 45°Roller pressing device mounted on the middle carrier for corrugated box.
Heavy duty double frame trombone section
• Batch counter kicker.
• Jam detector.
• All the adjustment of heavy duty double frame trombone section can be made by hand wheel or handle, no other tool is needed.
• Stopper device applied for making the front flap aligned.
Conveyor compression section
• Two operation modes of compressing belt speed:
• Auto – set a box single spacing, compressing belt speed is synchronized with the machine speed. It moves only when sensor detects the box coming.
• Manual – compressing belt keeps moving at a constant speed, regardless of main machine speed.
• 2-belt induction device is adjusted by motor.
• Additional sponge belt for extra compression of lower area.
• Air-cylinder controlled pneumatic conveyor pressing system.
• Two operation modes of conveyor body:
• Air cylinder controlled up & down system makes the blank fully pressed, avoiding box shape changing back after stopper process.
• Slanting conveyor structure with squaring device for blank correcting.
• Special longer conveyor designed for corrugated box pressing.
• One pinwrench adjustment operation for most accessories, operator friendliness.
• Upper belt width 25mm(0.98’’), lower belt width 35mm(1.38’’), positive drive.
• Three-way quick release levers allow instant height setting of upper carriers. It’s easy to clear jams and running E flute or B flute cartons.
• Position indicator throughout the machine.
• Electronic batch counter controlled kicker.
• Air-cylinder controlled pneumatic pressing system on conveyor section.
• Touch screen for control panel.
• Remote controller applied.
• Available for being updated to 4/6 corner machine.
• 1 Year Warranty
• Local installation and training from factory trained engineers