|Max. Sheet Size||: 1100 mm W × 1100 mm L|
|Min. Sheet Size||: 120 mm W × 55 mm L|
|Max. Belt Speed||: 325 m/min|
|Overall Length||: 12740 mm|
|Overall Height||: 2000 mm|
|Overall Width||: 1750 mm|
|Main Motor||: 22Kw|
|Conveyor Motor||: 2.2Kw|
|Max Pumping Capacity||: 0.7m3/min|
|Total Weight||: 8000 Kg|
Highlights of all Brausse machines:
• All electrical components are from self-brand names such as Omron and Telemechanique
• All PLC controls are from Mitsubishi
• All operating software in the local language
• Eight individual adjustable feed belts ensure easy setup and smooth feeding.
• One speed controller for even spacing of blanks.
• Feeder start/stop can be controlled by remote controller at any operation area.
• Two standard feeder gates (30mm or 1.18’’ wide), one supporting feeder gate (30mm or 1.18’’ wide) for odd cartons and wide boxes.
• One lever-feeding gauge lifting mechanism makes easy adjustment of feeder belts.
• Hand crank for convenient feeder belt positioning.
• Three carriers throughout with split upper carriers in pre-breaking section. This allows special compound folds such as interior, Z folds (pre-breaking sword can be put at the left side).
• Manual carrier-positioning system throughout the machine (for both carrier and upper belts).
• Top carriers have reinforced tops throughout for mounting accessories, which are single pinwrench adjustments. This allows for faster setup and makes the machine more ‘user friendly’.
• Belt pre-break device on right side only.
• Two sets conventional lower gluing pot (left and right side，3.2mm width) at final folding section.
• Two sets Mechanical upper gluing wheel system (5.2mm width) can be applied (Optional).
• Non-contact gluing system can be applied (Optional).
• Either non-contact gluing system (with 2 guns or more) or upper gluing wheel system (5.2mm width) must be applied when making lock-bottom boxes.
• Three-carrier construction.
• Upper belt can be repositioned by adjusting its length to accommodate protruding panels.
Heavy duty double frame trombone section:
• Batch counter and kicker
• Two operation modes of compressing belt speed:
1. Auto – set a box single spacing, compressing belt speed is synchronized with the machine speed. It moves only when sensor detects the box coming.
2. Manual – compressing belt keeps moving at a constant speed, regardless of main machine speed.
• Additional sponge belt for extra compression of lower area.
• One pinwrench adjustment operation for most accessories, operator friendliness.Upper belt width 20mm(0.79’’), lower belt width 25mm(0.98’’), positive drive.
• Three-way quick release levers allow instant height setting of upper carriers. It’s easy to clear jams and running E-flute cartons.
• Position indicator throughout the machine.
• Electronic batch counter controlled kicker.
• Air-cylinder controlled pneumatic pressing system on conveyor section.
• Touch screen for control panel.
• Remote controller applied.
• Available for being updated to 4/6 corner machine.
• 1 years warranty
• 5 days training for operating personnel included
• Local installation and training from factory trained engineers