Commodity and Specifications:
One Set Only BRAUSSE Folding Gluing Machine
Model: Brausse 900-C6
|Maximum Sheet Size||: 900 mm W × 800 mm L|
|Minimum Sheet Size||: 126 mm W × 60 mm L|
|: 76 mm W × 60mm L (Small Box Folding Device Applied as Optional)|
|Maximum Cutting Size||: 320 m/min|
|Overall Length||: about 12m|
|Overall Height||: about 1600 mm|
|Overall Width||: about 2100 mm|
|Main Motor||: about 32 kw|
|Max Pumping Capacity||: 0.7m3/min|
|Total Weight||: about 7 tons|
※ 320m/min is the maximum belt speed the machine can reach when it is idle running. Actual working speed is subject to paper thickness, size, shape, quality and working environment, etc
• Eight individual adjustable feed belts ensure easy setup and smooth feeding.
• Designated A/C motor with micro-adjustable variable speed controller for even spacing of box blanks.
• Feeder start/stop can be controlled by remote controller at any operation area.
• Two standard feeder gates (30mm or 1.18’’ wide).
• Two short supporters with wheel and two long supporters sustain the pile of blanks for perfect feeding.
• Four adjustable side guides.
• Vibration system for smooth and consistent feeding.
• Belt cleaning brush with easy angle adjustment for better cleaning of belt surface to increase the feeding stability.
• Suction feeding system (Optional).
Side-Alignment Section (Optional)
• Three carriers throughout with pre-breaking sword (180°) at the left side and belt pre-break device (135°) on right side enables the pre-fold of the 1st and 3rd crease line to make final filling much easier.
• Sectional upper carrier combined with special design can be telescopically adjusted, no need to tension the belts, quick set up and job change over.
• UV grinder and vacuum suction system (Optional).
• Plasma surface treatment unit (Optional).
Lock Bottom Section
• Three-carrier construction with split upper carriers.
• Easy for mounting lock bottom accessories, more operator friendly.
• Sectional upper carrier has the same design function as the one in pre-breaking section, suitable for make special shape boxes.
Back Folding System
Servomotor controlled back folding system for 4/6-corner box:
• Two hook operation mode: there are two movement as #1 for short flap and #2 for long flap;
• #1 and # 2 back-fold shafts controlled individually;
• Photo blank detecting sensor can be mounted on any place;
• Easy to take off and put on the hook, one bolt only;
• Data entry keypad with digital display and the back folding system can be operated easily.
• One set mechanical (B-TYPE) lower gluing pot (left side) is specially designed not to splash glue during high speed production for easy maintenance.
• Electronic gluing system (with 2 guns or more) must be applied when making lock-bottom boxes (Optional).
Final Fold Section
• Three-carrier construction
• Left and right outward folding belts speed can be micro adjusted to increase folding accuracy.
• Extended the middle and upper carrier to stable the delivery for wide boxes.
Heavy Duty Double Frame Trombone Section
• Designated A/C motor with variable speed controller, synchronized with the main machine speed by ratio when operate in AUTO mode, and micro-adjustable when operate in MANUAL mode
• High speed electronic kicker counting system for easy production.
• Jam detector.
• Upper and lower belts can be telescopically adjusted for easy production run.
• All the adjustment of heavy duty double frame trombone section can be made by hand wheel or handle, no additional tool is needed.
• In-line kicker, which needs to be applied in line with quality inspection system (Optional).
Conveyor Compression Section
• Two operation modes of compressing belt speed:
1. Auto – set a box single spacing, compressing belt speed is synchronized with the machine speed by ratio. It moves only when sensor detects the box coming.
2. Manual – compressing belt keeps moving at a constant speed, regardless of main machine speed.
• Additional sponge belt for extra compression of lower area.
• Pneumatic pressing system for easy adjustment to increase the gluing effect.
• Either auxiliary conveyor or J-Packer can be applied to improve delivery efficiency (Optional).
• One pinwrench adjustment operation for most accessories, operator friendliness.
• Upper belt width 25mm, lower belt width 25mm.
• Position indicator throughout the machine.
• High speed electronic kicker counting system.
• Air-cylinder controlled pneumatic pressing system on conveyor section.
• Touch screen for control panel.
• Remote controller applied.
• 1 Year Warranty
• Side chase loader
• Extra die chase with centre line and quick locking system
• Local installation and training from factory trained engineers